Shine adopts a full set of German DIN center testing equipment and takes strict control of the whole production procedures according to ISO-9001: 2008 international quality system. All of our products are CE, ANSI, NIOSH certified, and exported to Europe and the United States over the past 17 years. In fact, we have conducted strategic cooperation with a large number of the world’s top welding groups.
Shine persists in scientific and technological innovation as well as independent research and development. We have a highly skilled engineering team that engaged in the research and development of auto darkening welding helmets and PAPRs and other related
technology over the past years. We are maintaining the industry leading edge in technology as profession makes perfect.
shine–Your personal welding helmet protection expert. Maintaining the leading edge in technology and ursuing top quality and providing the best service for our customers are our solemn mission.
- 1995, Successful launch of ADF welding helmet
- 2001, Establisment of Shine
- 2004, Certified by CEANSI、Shine emerged worldwide
- 2006, Main supplier OEM for European American brands
- 2009, Designated manufacturer of world’s three leading welding groups Globalization strategy started
- 2015, Went Public
- 2019, Shine Keeps moving forward