MULTI-PURPOSE ECOLOGICAL BOATS
The WEED CAT – is a multi-purpose ecological vessel designed to handle ecological problems able to collect all kinds
of floating and semi-submerged pollutants includes algae, weeds, plastics materials, woods, trashes, litter, bottles, solid
debris, organic matters both close to shore & in marinas, lakes, ponds, dams, swamps, canals, bay, as well as port areas
and other waterways worldwide built in series to proven reliable standard design and equipment with high quality
standardized components and equipment:
WEED CAT has developed systems / attachments were conceived for harvesting, transporting and dumping weeds.
WEED CAT cut the weeds; they fall back onto a continuously revolving conveyor and drop them into the storage hold.
* The vessel is based on a robust steel catamaran or mono hull.
* A heavy duty construction.
* Large work deck suitable for loads.
* Excellent maneuverability.
* Shallow draft.
* Excellent stability.
* Single or Twin Engines.
* Hydraulic Crane for crane operations.
* Fire fighting.
* Cleans rocks & docks and reefs.
* Oxygenates Water.
* Dispersant spraying.
* Stores floating & semi-submerged wastes.
* Stores floating vegetation, weeds, water hyacinth, salvinia, duck weeds, algae, rooted submerged, Eurasian milfoil,
elodea, hydrilla, eelgrass, pondweeds, rooted emerged, bulrushes, cattails, reeds, saw grass and sedge.
OPTIONAL / ACCESSORIES
“Specifications, options and features are subject to change without notice. Some of the equipment on the boats shown may be optional”.