Plasma Cutting System PA-S45 W
- Plasma cutting of all electrically conductive materials up to 45 mm (max.) with water cooled hand and machine torches PB-S45 WH and PB-S45 W-1
- Manual or mechanised cutting with air, O2, Ar/H2/N2 or Ar/H2 as plasma gases Ar/N2
- Even suitable for plasma gouging.
- Option: Plasma machine torch PB-S44W-1 with swirl gas for increased piercing power on mild steel with plasma gas air and swirl gas air and on stainless steel with plasma gas H35 and swirl gas nitrogen
- Excellently suitable for semi-automated cutting jobs, but also in work-shops, for repair, on construction sites and training centres.
- Suitable for straight, profile and bevel cutting in all positions, for piercing, for hole cutting, for gouging.
Power Source PA-S45 W
- Optimal cutting current adaption to the cutting job.
- Soft start circuit increases the life time of nozzles and cathodes.
- Running cutting start and running piercing possible, no reference point necessary!
- Automatic power increase if the pilot arc contacts the work piece.
- Control of the plasma gas, the thermal cycle and the thermal load of the plasma cutting system.
- Key-switch to avoid unauthorised use
- Flexible plasma gas selection ensures optimal results on all metals.
- The gas mixing unit ensures precise and reproducible gas mixtures.
- High-voltage ignition for pilot arc start.
- In connection with plasma ignition box and hose parcel extensions working area increased up to 50 m
- HF protected torches and hose parcel extensions for CNC controlled guiding systems.
- By Fine Focus principle with Double Straight effect and up to six times higher cutting speed compared to gas cutting (depending on material thickness).
- Excellent cutting quality of both cutting surfaces.
- Small kerfes, minimal material loss, low pollution by Fine Focus plasma principle with Double-Straight effect.
- Through direct and extremely effective water cooling of the parts up to five times the life of nozzles and cathodes can be achieved.
- XL-Life-Time system for the plasma gas O2
- Safety shut-down for cutting with hand torches and key-operated switch to avoid unauthorized starting.
- By changing only the cathode – nozzle system the torches are suitable for all plasma gases.
- Application of liquid cooled machine (PB-S45W-1) or hand torches (PB-S45WH) or plasma machine torch (PB-S44W-1) with swirl gas
- On customer’s request special torch models are available – 60° and 90°, short shank, etc. Fast change-over from cutting to gouging process
- Plasma ignition box PZ-S45W-1 or PZ-45W for swirl gas torch
- Plasma gas mixing unit PM-S45W or PGE1-45 / PGE2-45 for swirl gas torch as option
- Plasma counter PZE-1
- Hose parcel extension PZL-S45W-1 (2 m, 10 m, 20 m, 30 m, 40 m)
- Remote control FB 1
- Plasma tractor FE-1
- Compressor unit
|POWER SOURCE||PA-S45 W|
|Mains Voltage||3 x 400 V; 50 Hz|
||3 - 30 mm|
|Connecting Power||38 kVA|
|Mains fuses(slow-blow)||63 A|
|Mains frequency||50 Hz / 60 Hz|
|Protection Class||IP 22|
|Open Circuit Voltage||370 V ( DC )|
|Cutting Current||45 A / 85 A (100% d. c.)||Max. 130 A (75% d. c.)|
|Plasma gases||Air, O2, Ar/H2, Ar/H2/N2|
|Swirl gases||Air, N2|
|Dimensions( LxWxH )||1025 x 711 x 970 mm|
|Max Piercing||20 mm|
|Plasma machine torch||PB-S45 W-1|
|Swirl gas machine torch||PB-S44 W-1|
|Plasma hand torch||PB-S45 WH|
|Manufactured on the basis of the standard EN 60974|
|CE sign, Manufacture according to DIN EN ISO 9001|
|S sign, applicable to environments with increased hazard of electric shock|