Plasma Cutting System PA-S25 W
- Plasma cutting of all electrically conductive materials up to 25 mm with water cooled hand and machine torches PB-S25 WH and PB-S25 W
- Recommended cutting range 3 – 15 mm
- Piercing 12 mm
- Manual or mechanised cutting with air, O2, Ar/H2/N2 or Ar/H2 as plasma gases Ar/N2
- Even suitable for plasma gouging
- Excellently suitable for semi-automated cutting jobs, but also in workshops, for repair, construction sites and training centres.
- Suitable for straight, profile and bevel cutting in all positions, for piercing, for hole and slot cutting, for gouging
Power Source PA-S25 W
- Application of water cooled machine or hand torches.
- Standard torches with 6 or 10 m hose parcel.
- In connection with plasma ignition box and hose parcel extensions working area increased up to 50 m
- The gas mixing unit ensures precise and reproducible gas mixtures.
- Hf protected torches and hose parcel extensions for CNC controlled guiding systems.
- By changing only the cathode – nozzle system the torches are suitable for all plasma gases.
- On customer’s request special torch models are available – 60° and 90°, short shank, etc.
- Fast change-over from cutting to gouging process.
- Key-switch to avoid unauthorised use.
- By Fine Focus principle with Double Straight effect and up to six times higher cutting speed compared to gas cutting (depending on material thickness).
- High-voltage ignition for pilot arc start.
- Running cutting start and running piercing possible, no reference point necessary!
- Automatic power increase if the pilot arc contacts the workpiece.
- Optimal cutting current adaption to the cutting job.
- XL-Life-Time system for the plasma gas O2.
- Excellent cutting quality of both cutting surfaces.
- Small kerfes, minimal material loss, low pollution by Fine Focus plasma principle with Double-Straight effect.
- Flexible plasma gas selection ensures optimal results on all metals.
- Through a direct and extremely effective water cooling of the parts an up to five times life of nozzles and cathodes can be achieved.
- Soft start circuit increases the life time of nozzles and cathodes.
- Safety shut-down for cutting with hand torches and key-operated switch to avoid unauthorised starting.
- Control of the plasma gas, the thermal cycle and the thermal load of the plasma cutting system.
- Plasma ignition box PZ-S45W-1
- Plasmagas mixing unit PM-S45W
- Plasma torch connection PBA-S45W
- Plasma counter PZE-1
- Hose parcel extension PZL-S45W-1 (2 m, 10 m, 20 m, 30 m, 40 m)
- Remote control FB 1
- Compressor unit
|POWER SOURCE||PA-S25 W|
|Mains Voltage||3 x 230 V; 50 Hz|
||3 - 15 mm|
|Connecting Power||22 / 16 kVA|
|Mains fuses(slow-blow)||50 / 32 A|
|Mains frequency||50 Hz / 60 Hz|
|Protection Class||IP 22|
|Open Circuit Voltage||370 V ( DC )|
|Cutting Current||25 A / 45 A (100% d. c.)||Max. 70 A (70% d. c.)|
|Plasma gases||Air, O2, Ar/H2, Ar/H2/N2|
|Dimensions( LxWxH )||920 x 630 x 960 mm|
|Manufactured on the basis of the standard EN 60974|
|CE sign, Manufacture according to DIN EN ISO 9001|
|S sign, applicable to environments with increased hazard of electric shock|