- MX270 Pulse with inverter technology that allows the user to make the gas (MIG), electrode (MMA) and TIG welding with a single machine.
- It provides welding without sputtering by means of pulse function. Synergic, Pulse and Manual use.
- Comes with features of XDeep, XCold , XRoot and Position programs
- It is equipped with special programs for Steel / CrNi / Aluminum / Copper weldings.
- Digital display and easy-to-use front panel, it allows the welder to adjust the wire speed, voltage and amperage values.
- 37 mm wire spool, Encoder motor and 4×4 wire feed unit ensure stable and non-spun arc formation. Especially in aluminum wires, wire breaking problem is eliminated
- With the 2T-4T function, it offers the possibility of welding without pressing the trigger continuously.
- The LIFT-TIG function
- Thanks to the Inverter Technology, it provides up to 35% energy saving
- Stable arc characteristic during welding.
- Front gas, hot start, final gas, crater filler and backflush properties
- Thermal overload protector and error codes appearing on the digital
- Smart Cooling Fan Technology
- Wind Tunnel Design
- Fully compatible with electric generators.
|Mains Voltage (VAC)||400 (-10 % / +15 %)|
|Ampere Range (A)||5-270|
|Duty Cycle (40oC)||%60 : 270 A, 41.0 V|
|%100 : 210 A, 36.5 V|
|Maximum Input Power (kVA)||32.7|
|Open Circuit Voltage (VDC)||75|
|Dimensions (HxWxL, mm)||530 x 950 x 1050|
|Net Weight (kg)||67.35 kg|
|Standard Accessories||4m Mains Cable (4 x 6 mm2)|
|3m Chassis Cable (70 mm2)|
|Extension Package (5 m)|
|3m 200A Torch|
Duo Pulse AlSi