Plasma Cutting System FineFocus 450
- Plasma cutting of all electrically conductive materials up to 45 mm material thickness
- Recommended cutting range from 3 up to 35 mm material thickness
- piercing by arc voltage controlled height sensing system up to 25 mm and stationary up to 12 mm
- Plasma cutting unit preferred for mechanized and CNC-controlled cutting with guiding machine or robot en
- Excellent cutting quality and longevity of cutting nozzles
by swirl-gas technology.
- Metallic clean cutting surfaces, cuts free or nearly free
of dross and cutting results after-treatment-free by pre-
selection of the suitable plasma gas mixture: Air, O2,
Ar/H2/N2, Ar/H2, Ar/N2.
- Small kerfs, minimal material loss and therefore low
pollution by FineFocus principle.
- XL-Life-system for metallurgical perfect cutting of
mild steel, no after-treatment necessary if welding follows.
- High reliability of plasma torches by direct and high-
effective cooling of plasma torch
Power Source FineFocus 450
- Stepless adjustable cutting current between 40 and 130 A (100 A at 100 % duty cycle).
- Excellent cutting properties by smooth current due to 12-pulse bridge circuit.
- Contactless high-voltage ignition of pilot arc.
- Pre-set control of cutting current and digital display of cutting current and cutting voltage
- Select-control of cutting current by potentiometer, remote control or CNC control (guidance system, robot or direct control)
- Direct pre-selection of plasma gases or plasma gas mixtures (Air, O2, Ar/H2/N2, Ar/H2, Ar/N2).
- User-friendly and extensive diagnostics and service system for control of the most important operating states by LED-displays
- Excellent suitability for industrial use for CNC-controlled cutting tasks.
- Fulfils safety requirements of EN 60974
|POWER SOURCE||Fine Focus 450|
|Mains Voltage||3 x 400 V; 50 Hz|
||3 - 35 mm|
|Connecting Power||34 kVA|
|Mains fuses(slow-blow)||80 A / 50 A|
|Mains frequency||50 Hz / 60 Hz|
|Protection Class||IP 22|
|Open Circuit Voltage||400 V ( DC )|
|Dutty Cycle||100% at 100 A||75% at 130 A|
|Cutting Current||40 - 130 A|
|Max. Piercing||Stationary 25 mm / Running 12 mm|
|Dimensions( LxWxH )||1025 x 711 x 970 mm|
|Max Piercing||30 mm|
|Plasma machine torch||PB-S47 W-2/ O2|
|Plasma torch for robot||PB-S47 W-2 Robo|
|Clamping diameter||42 mm|
|Plasma gases||Air, O2, N2, Ar/H2|