Perfect welding and brazing
ColdArc: Heat-reduced, low-spatter short arc for high dimensional stability welding and brazing, plus root welding with excellent gap bridging capabilities.
ColdArc puls: The optimum enhancement for the higher performance range, with focused heat input – there where the heat is required.
- Root welding with TIG quality and MAG speed – up to 400% quicker than manual TIG and MMA welding.
- Thin metal welding of plain steel and stainless steel, with much less distortion.
- Reduced-energy short arc with unique gap bridging.
- Digitally controlled, nearly power-free material transfer.
- Perfect for sheet metal from 0.5 mm onward.
- -99% less spatter
- Outstanding for butt welds, lap welds and edge welds.
- Ideal for CO2 and mixed gas.
- Heat-reduced brazing with innovative, zincbased solders with low melting point.
- Up to 75% less welding fume emissions when compared with coldArc/coldArc puls vs. standard short arc